Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Parking Goddess

I've always been quite lucky with parking. I don't know why. I just am ... and I've never questioned it. I hear friends complaining about not finding parking all the time but I've rarely ever felt frustrated about not being able to find a prime parking spot.

Only on the odd occasion have I had to circle around looking for that "non-existant" parking spot to which my friends often allude. Most of the time though, I find parking right in front of where I need to be, or the first place I try.

The Parking Goddess and I have a close relationship and I have always felt she was on my side. And I know she's not a figment of my imagination either as I Googled her and this is what she looks like:

Pretty isn't she? And she's my friend ...

No comments:


"If you lose your way, I will help you find it."