Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We the people!

Everyone's thrilled that Bush is out and Obama is in!

"Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We're the ones we've been waiting for. We're the change that we seek."
- Barack Obama
There will be lots of celebrating going on tonight and not just in the United States! We up here in Canada just love American politics. It's way more exciting than ours and what with a new leader that will actually do something for his people and for his country ... WELL!! There is hope for the world ...

Heck, can anyone even name a Canadian politician that actually made a difference recently?

I'm not saying I don't love Canada, I truly do! I may not have shown up for the last election since there weren't any worthwhile candidates, but I do speak both languages, English and French, and I have built many an igloo in my backyard as a kid.

Yes, I am extremely patriotic ... I have a beaver!!

No comments:


"If you lose your way, I will help you find it."