Monday, June 1, 2009

Yes, I will have your baby!

Recent letter received on Lavalife:

I am very attractive to Asian women. I have a good head on my shoulders and would like to have children with an Asian woman. I have a picture if you are serious. If this interests you, get back.

His online dating profile:

Hi ladies:

I must confess, that I do love the companionship of a confident woman. You must be from the Ottawa area and are in need of some passion added to your life once again. I am a very attractive male looking for one sexually charged female for an adventure. I am dating, but want to try something different FWB. I am open to women of a different race or of different ethnic background (never been with either). If you have had children that does not scare me off, I love kids and want some of my own. I do work Shift work in the evenings and am most available during the morning or day.

I am looking for someone safe. Must be clean, very hygienic and loves to cuttle. If you are over 45 years old, please move on.What sets me apart from all the other horny guys on here? Well, I respect and actually listen too what a woman wants and desires are.I am easy to talk too and will not play head games with you.

Send me an email and I guarantee a response. We can chat as long as you wish until you feel comfortable to move on to the next level. I also have a profile in Intimate section if you want more information on me.

Hope to hear back from you.


My good male friend's take on the above letter and profile:

I am very attractive to all women. I have a good head on my dick and can practice making many children with all women. I have picture of my good head if you are serious.

I say, you can't find great love without great risk. My email response:

Yes, I am definitely interested. Please send me your backstage pass.

So here he is, the future father of my children!

No comments:


"If you lose your way, I will help you find it."