Monday, February 11, 2008

Why don't more men dance?

Sorry folks ... only noticed tonight while making a template change on this blog that oops, it's been quite the while since my last post. It's not that I don't have lots to write about, it's just that I've been leaving all these cool thoughts where they originate ... in my head. Not a place that is easily accessible to you, right?

Well, here's my thought of the day. Why don't more men dance? We women just simply adore it.

Tonight, I went blues/swing dancing where there was lots of fun physical communication going on, and depending on the song, some pretty interesting and intimate moments, including holding each other close. Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about sexual intimacy (though some dancers do choose to take it to this level), I'm talking about "let's trust each other and just enjoy the moment" type of intimacy. Top it off with "dance etiquette" that says it's rude to refuse a dance.

C'mon fellas, whatcha waiting for?

No comments:


"If you lose your way, I will help you find it."