Monday, October 27, 2008

I think I'm in love ...

So, now taking into account "The Law of Attraction", I decided to attempt a second foray into Lavalife this year and started by modifying my dating profile.

* No instant messaging please, I prefer your sweet words in a letter *

I figured that this was a much better start than the profile I posted during my last foray into the cyber dating world.

Here's an absolutely wonderful letter I received recently ... I think he's THE ONE.

BLUELAGOON67

subject
perfect 4 u

message
you have got to be kidding me . who the hell you think you are ''a real goddess'' '' Caps as well as punctuate and spell properly gets you bonus points'' You are a perfect image of a fake profile with your random picture in the subway very original.

'' I'm not asking you to be my mirror'' that is the only thing you are not asking in a man the rest you are qualifiyng and judging man , again who the fuck you think u are .What u will find is another fake like u . Not a real MAN.

enjoy my spelling mistakes

And I would never cook for you .



And here's his profile:

"hey wat up"

In My Own Words
Hey what's up, Shout as loud as you possibly can,make your voice bounce off planets.dont just leave a mark,leave a dent.
Be everything you ever wanted to be ,dont let others rule your life,live your life as if it was your last day. ,............................... ................................ ................................ ................................ ... ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ .............................

.

Single man looking for threesomes or getting whipped !!! Oh shit ! I'm on Lavalife not on that dirty site.

Single man still single !! Wonder why??

Don't let my sexy body deceive you I got some intelligents under my curls.Send me a message of any mathimatical Quiz under 1ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o, .... got to fix that ''o '' button it 's always stuck , under 10 and I will reply the right answer and more.

enjoy Lava .

No comments:


"If you lose your way, I will help you find it."