Friday, December 26, 2008

He stole my birthday!

Having a birthday around Christmas sucks!

Mine falls the day after, on Boxing Day, December 26. Over the years, I've quite gotten used to this particular day of non-celebration in my family ... until as an adult on my own I gained the power to make sure I ALWAYS had a celebration! No more would I allow the bad timing of this particular day to ruin my birthday! In fact, I started to feel that the sheer fact that I am a Boxing Day Baby makes me even more special and thus my birthday more special ...

Until I met CG ... He has the SAME birthday as I do!

He stole my CRAPPY birthday!!

No longer was I unique and special as THE BOXING DAY BABY ... Geez, I will now have to share my birthday each and every year with my good friend, CG. It's like being given the broken cookies at the bottom of the cookie bag, then made to give half of the crumbs away ...

Dang! Alright, share away ...


No comments:


"If you lose your way, I will help you find it."